Atlassian JIRA® Feedback Form Integration
JIRA ticket will contain feedback message, email (if present), locale, IP, web browser, OS version, page title/url and custom variables.
Setup is straight forward:
- Provide an URL to your JIRA home;
- Provide JIRA username and password, which will be used for a feedback import;
- Click 'Update' button;
- Setup default JIRA assignee username, project, issue type and priority.
- Click Update button. That's is!
UserThought uses JIRA Remote API to connect to your JIRA so please make sure they are enabled.
No action needed on JIRA 5.0 and above as JIRA Remote API is turned on by default.
- You place UserThought's feedback form widget on your website.
- Your visitor opens a form and sends a feedback.
- Then this feedback goes to UserThought Cloud.
- Finally, UserThought Cloud analyzes and structures all the data from the feedback and creates a new JIRA ticket in your JIRA issue manager.
Newly created JIRA issue contains almost all of the data from a visitor's feedback. There are feedback message, email, rating, environment details (IP, WebBrowser, URL, version of Flash etc), IP and Custom Variables if specified.
That is a great benefit because you can drive this issue (feedback) through your standard workflow of the project in JIRA.
For example, assign to someone as a task or bug, set the status (implemented, fixed, not an issue etc) and track the progress.
Our support team is glad to help you if you experience any integration issues.